AP SSC Result 2017, Andhra Pradesh SSC Result 2017, BSEAP SSC result 2017, AP Board SSC result 2017, Andhra Pradesh Board SSC exam result, AP 10th Class result, AP Board 10th Class Result 2017 name wise
- 1 AP Board SSC Results 2017
- 2 How to Check Andhra Pradesh SSC 10th Class Results 2017?
AP Board SSC Results 2017
AP Board SSC Results 2017 @bseap.org Andhra Pradesh 10th Class Result Name Wise Manabadi | School9: The Andhra Pradesh Board SSC Exam Result 2017 is expected to be released in the month of May 2017. As we all know that AP 10th Class Exam result 2017 will be declared and published by Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh which can be abbreviated as BSEAP and result will be published on its official web portal. The students who took part in the Andhra Pradesh SSC (10th Class) Examination 2017 will be able to check their result by using their Roll No and Date of Birth. Roll Number will be provided on the hall ticket.
AP SSC Result 2017 | Andhra Pradesh 10th Class Result 2017 BSEAP Results Name Wise
The BSEAP or we can say Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh every year conducts Secondary School Certification for 10th class students for the student of Andhra Pradesh. Mainly we can say that SSC examination is organized by Directorate of Government Examinations Andhra Pradesh State every year. The number of students taking part in this examination every year is in lakhs. The Andhra Pradesh Education Board is also popularly known as “SSC Board”.
Every year before the beginning of examination, BSEAP release admit cards for students which contains their exam center details and roll number. No student is permitted to enter the examination hall without permission letter. As per our latest updates till now, the BSEAP SSC Exam result 2017 is to be declared in the last week of May or first week of June 2017. All students who want to check their result can check AP SSC (10th Class) Result 2017 online at the official web portal of Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh i.e. bseap.org after the declaration of final result.
BSEAP 10th Class (SSC) Results 2017 Name Wise
Students of Andhra Pradesh state who appeared in SSC examination are now eagerly waiting for BSEAP to release their AP SSC result 2017 as soon as possible so they can check it and decide to choose stream for their higher studies on the basis of their score in SSC examination. Students can check their result online by using their roll number. Students can also check their AP 10th Class result 2017 name wise. As we have already told you the declaration date of result. So keep patience until BSEAP publishes your result on its official web portal. Students can also check their Andhra Pradesh 10th Class exam result from here also by visiting the result links we have provided on this web site.
AP SSC 10th Class Results 2017
- Name of Exam – AP SSC Examination 2017
- Name of Board – BSEAP Examination Board
- Date of Exam – 17th March 2017 to 1st April 2017
- Date of Supplementary Examination – In the Month of May 2017
- Post Category – Results
- Status of Result – Not Declared yet
- Result Declaration Date – Will Be Announced Soon
AP SSC Results Pass Percentage Date Previous Years
|Year||Over All Pass Percentage %||Boys Pass Percentage (%)||Girls Pass Percentage (%)||No of students appeared for examination|
How to Check Andhra Pradesh SSC 10th Class Results 2017?
- Take a tour of official website of Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP).
- Then Your Will have to click on AP Board SSC Results 2017 links available on home page.
- Now fill up your Roll Number and Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Click on “Submit” button and your result will be visible on your device screen.
- Save your Andhra Pradesh BSEAP 10th Class Results 2017 in a pdf format file.
- Students are also suggested to take a print out of it for future reference.
Subscribe to our website to get more latest updates about AP SSC result 2017 in your inbox for free.
If students come across any kind of queries or doubts about the Andhra Pradesh SSC 10th Class Results 2017, then they can feel free to discuss with our expert team via comments section available on this web page.